Saturday 25 April 2009

Deng deng deng..

7th April I suspected that I got dengue... that night was still enjoying the Talent Quest Event. My whole body was covered with many red dots(like rashes). I tried calling my mom..she didnt pick up. Most probably she's sleeping. Didnt dare to bother sha zhu coz he got exam.

8th April.. right after progress test(didnt do well).. my friend(Ben) bring me to the town to see doc. Took some blood samples and got some med. Total: RM85. T.T" Need to borrow money from fren(Rick) coz pook-kai edi. While waiting for my blood test results.. I followed all the dota-kakis go cc play. Got pawned like no problem. Then when got my blood test result..platlet count drop like no problem also. Doctor said I need to do dripping at the clinic for a few hours or admit to hospital. So in the end, decided to admit into hospital. Initially was very exicited to enter hospital. My 1st time gona stay at hospital mah. =P Went SunwayHospital..room all full, called SJMC also full, Assunta also full, in the end, end up at Bangsar Pantai Hospital. So, that night stay at hospital. Water drip..not nice.. T_T Other than that, the service was alright. I was like a queen. Being fed and sleep and watch TV all on the bed. LOL. ^o^ 11th morning, my platlet count finally increase abit. So doc decided to let me go. But actually the platlet count was still quite low(lower than nomal ppl). Well, I was still dengue negative and still cannot find out the cause of the sickness. Anyway, I got sick of the hospital. Kept getting needles poking me everyday. Need to draw blood sample twice a day. Plus.. my veins were swollen and had to change different positions for dripping(3times!). Imagine that a needle about 5cm long enters your skin and lay parallel to your bone for a few days! And everytime you go toilet or move your hand too much... blood will be coming out instead(as in enters the water drip pipe instead of the water enters my vein). @o@" When I finally got out from the hospital, I was so glad. T_T"

However, I still had many pressure. Need to study, lab reports, mini projects, etc. In addiditon to that, I was supposed to be mc for that week. But i just cant spare away my time. too many things need to be done. Then, got 1 time, suddenly was so low-blood pressure to the point that I cant even walk. Moreover, I was still at uni that time. I tried contacting alot of people. Finally someone(Lian Hing) replied..I was so glad that i was in the verge of tears. Then, Wenshan came to fetch me to dinner and back home. Haiz..this shows how fragile I was. Anyway, after many suffering and resting, I am now back to normal. But still need to look after my health. My mommy has been stuffing me with lotza good food and pills. Haha.. =P

Anyway, I would like to thanks those that had supported me mentally and physically during this hard time. Thank you mommy, papa, sha zhu, wenshan, lian hing, benjamin, jon, rick, marcus chee, feichai(liau) and the dota kakis(kowei, ahchan, shim, kok boon, sisiang & andrew). Thanks a million! ^_^

p.s. Please ignore my broken english. Lazy to think.. coz need to think too much for the coming exam edi. ^^"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stuffing you wif pills isn't a very good thing to be happy of is it? O__o

haha, I'm glad you are still that strong. Good luck~~ =)

Thanks dota kaki for entertaining you? =) Got to blame them as its one of the reason that got you sick that day LOL!!

alright back to dota~~

OneWay said...

LOL.. =P
coz dota helped me feel less stress from studies. ^u^
wooohoooo~
dota rocks~