Wednesday 17 November 2010

5 Things that I Am Grateful: Day #16

I am happy and grateful that..
  1. Eventhough that I am sick again(the 2nd time of the month), I am able to get the best out from it.
  2. I managed to do 10% of my EMA2 lab report and small findings on the economics part for the group project. I consider this to be a productive day.
  3. Had a large piece of Tiramisu cake in Secret Recipe.
  4. Enjoy eating banana, apple and drinking tea.
  5. Get to lazy around yesterday.
  6. Decided that I would like to drop Mathematics for ODE, and take-up Mathematics for PDE. Found that the lecturer whom I respected is teaching MPD. Hope that I get to switch to this subject, and be able to cope with this subject with flying colours.
  7. Catch up with a friend of mine after years of not keeping in touch.
  8. Glad to know that there's still people looking into my blog.
~I smile with my eyes closed~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stare at point number 8 XD