Wednesday 1 December 2010

5 Things that I Am Grateful: Day #21

I am happy and grateful that..
  1. I came to realise that things aren't as bad as it seems. After cooling my head, I am capable to see so much good sides of him. Even more, I am able to feel his sincere love for me. I suppose that when all is well, the end is well. =D
  2. Get to do a little bit more for the Group Project. A small contribution weekly, it will reap a mountain of efforts in the end. Synergy!
  3. Get to watch finish Hong Kong drama: No Regrets. Wonderful drama, good lessons and stories to learn.
  4. Realised that I no longer bathe almost 1 hour. Somehow I've managed to fasten my pace in grooming myself... that I only require +/- 30minutes.
  5. Happy to live yet another day that is filled with wonderful lessons for me to learn. ^_^

No comments: