Friday 22 February 2008

A little zoo for my garden.


Eto...

Muahahaha.. welcome to the boys/men zoo!

Here, I'm going to introduce to you most of my favourite manga and anime male characters. There might be some favourite female characters, but mostly it's going to be male since this zoo is about male characters.

First section, Prince of Tennis(POT)!

Look at all those mucho, handsome and pretty boys. Aren't they charming? @u@

This is Kuminitsu Tezuka.
He always has a serious looking face, but he's just so cool and charming. Tezuka is a very responsible and reliable leader. He lead his team well.
Gambatte ne Captain Tezuka!
Tezuka Rox!


This is Shusuke Fuji.
Isn't he pretty? =D
Just feel like fainting everytime he make his manly moves with his pretty face smilling.
Ahhh~ He just set my soul free with his beautiful eyes. *faint*



Opps..
Pardon me for my misbehavior. =P

This is Ryoma Echizen.
He's just a quite boy. He has a cat named Karupin. The kitty is so cute~


This is Eiji Kikumaru.
He is just cute.
That's all. ^^"





Okies...
Next, we move to the One Piece section.



This is Luffy D. Monkey.
He's the captian of the Straw Hat Pirate and a rubber man! @.@"
He a funny guy. A funny guy always lighten up a lady's heart.
Luffy hardly worries about anything in his life even he's a captain..
Such a care-free man.. I really admire him alot!


This is Luffy's brother, named Ace.
He's way cooler than Luffy.
His element is fire.
HOT!




This is Sanji the Chef of the Straw Hat Pirate.
He's a gentleman. A gentleman always has his ways with ladies.
Ladies just love to be treated by a gentleman like him.
*Thank you for the massage, Sanji-kun.*




This is Chopper and he's a reindeer with blue nose.
CUTE~








Next up, we have Naruto. \(^o^)/



These kids roxs! They had inspired me alot.
My favourites are Naruto-kun, Lee-kun, Gaara-sama, Hinata-kun, Kakashi-sensei, and Neji-kun.
Oppss.. I think the other boys are jealous that I din't mention them. Gomen ne. ^^"
Everyone is my favourites. =D


















Awwww~

This is so romantic. xD
I just love this picture.
This kind of reminded me of someone(muahahaha ^o^).
Hehehe.. imagining about someone now.
*day-dreaming* x3




Coming up, Bleach.




Hmm... I don't know what to say about them. ^^"

But..
I like Ishida the most in Bleach.
Hmm.. got nothing much to describe about him.
I guess i'm running out of words to describe stuff. ^^"



Here's some hot chicks for the guys.
I find this disturbing though. @.@"
I have no idea why I'm putting this.
I guess I just need to entertain some of the male readers that visit my post here. ^^"

(click on the pic for larger view)





Now, back to our tour...

This is my favaourite site.
I present to you, the Studio Ghibli Productions! \(^u^)/



Spirited Away
This is my favourite movie.
That's Chihiro and Haku there.
Whenever i watch this movie, I'll always imagine that I'm Chihiro.
Then, Haku is there to support and save me.
*day-dreaming again*



Princess Mononoke
This is Ashitaka hugging San.
Awww~
So romantic.
*sob sob* TuT








Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

Although she's a female character, I like her alot.

She's a nature-lover.
So am I.

*we love nature!* >o<"

















My Neighbour Totoro


Totoro roxs!
I think I'm really out of words to say already. I guess whatever is nice.. i will just blab out, "........ rox!" ^o^"




Laputa

Pazu and Sheeta rox! =p






Howl's Moving Castle

Sophie and howl rox!








Whisper of the Heart

Shizuku and Seiji rox!








The Cat Returns


This roxs! =P






All in all, the Studio Ghibli movies that I had mentioned are truly inspiring.
They touched my heart.
I've learnt so much from them.
I've learnt that in order to chase after one's dream, one needs to persevere through and have great determination in the heart.
I've learnt the importance to believe in myself, and have faith and passion in the things that we do and want to achieve.
Believe~
*day-dreaming again* ^^"


Hmm...
Okies....


This is Final Fantasy VIII.
Squall roxs!
He is one of those characters that I have crush for a very long period. xD


This is Fullmatel Alchemist.
I like all these three guys. =D
Flame-alchemist guy, Elric, and Edward rox!

This is Cardcaptor Sakura.
I like Lee-san and that grey-haired guy(i forgotten his name. ^^")


This is Tsubasa Chronicle.
I like all of them, especially i like all the guys.
*ngek ngek*

This is Doraemon.
Doraemon roxs! =p

This is Ayashi no Ceres.
Tooya roxs!
The story is really dark(that's what i felt), but it's nice and romantic in a way. =D


This is Paradise Kiss.
Err... i forgot the names again. ^^"
Looks like i'm really bad with names. =P
I like the grey-haired guy.
He's a gentleman. xD

This is Peach Girl.
I like both the guys.
Ahh.. i forgot what are their names again. ^^"

Gomen ne~ u.u"





Hehe...
That's all folks.

Geezz...

Looks like I'm really not that good in making interesting post.
Gomen ne~
@.@"
Day-dreaming roxs!



No comments: