Thursday 13 March 2008

The gardener ruin the ecosystem!

Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
27

2. Have any regrets in your life? List a few of them if there's any.
Yes,
letting myself fall into depression during that time,
and,
saying wrong things at the wrong time.


3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Japan!

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Have a happy and successful life.

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Yes, if I'm away from civilisation.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Many things.
My mother, my love one, my friends, and myself.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
50% into investment and share market. (money makes money)
20% buy whatever I want to buy.
20% give to my parents.
10% for charity.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Nope, unless the person confess to me 1st.

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Easy to talk to, hardworking, and caring.

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Accept me for who i am, love me for who I am.
Also, honesty.

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Liars, hypocrites, irresponsible people, and people who gossips too much.

12. What is your ambition?
Be the richest person in the world!!! muahahah. ^o^
long-term career path: electronic engineer
part-time career: an investor, a share-broker, an artist, a singer, and a rich house-wife.

13. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Being insensitive and didn't think of other's feelings before actions.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My mother, my love one, my friends, and myself.
(same as question no. 6)

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Nope.

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
To gain more confidence in myself.

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
I am still discovering who I can share ALL my problems with.

18. What's your weakest point?
Low confident and easy emo.

19. What's the thing that you're most proud of?
Being able to learn from mistakes and strive to do better.
A talent: doing my best in everything I do.

20. Rainy day or sunny day?
Sunny day..can do many things.
Rainy day..plants get water for free.
i choose both.



I'm now going to tag.....
Nobody.
The cycle stop here.
Muahahaha.. ^o^

No comments: