Tuesday 1 April 2008

.:One step at a time:.

Eto..

Finally I’ve stop working as a waitress.

Many things happen.

Many things I’ve learnt.

Many things brought me to self realisation.

Many things I’ve seen.

Although it seems like a month experience is very insignificant compared to the real world, I think that it has helped me understand the meaning of life a little better.

I’ve also came to understand human relation a little more.

I’ve learnt my own strenght and weakness a little more.

I’m still thriving to break away from my own shell to be a better person.

Along this one month, I may find that this job doesn’t suit me. It may be my first and last time working as a waitress. However, I still find it satisfying to be able to go through and experience something different from my own comfort zone.


Still learning…




Here are some pics:


[LOL.. me in my uniform..i look so noob. xD]
{i asked my morning shift supervisor to take photo for me. =P}


I always listen to this song during night shift work.
Inspiring and encouraging~

No comments: