Tuesday 8 April 2008

Ups & Downs

Eto..

Today, woke up and received a message from a stranger. It said that I need to get my salary from my boss by noon.

Then, I go wash up and had break fast. I saw J online. He message me and made me feel ssong. xD

About 11.45am i went to take my salary.

On the way, I fell down by the road side. *embrassed* =u="

Reached there, the boss just went off. What a coincidence that I just came and he just went off. T.T"
I fell down for nothing. Now, my knee is kind of swollen. This all caused by my clumsiness. *cursed* =o="
So, i chatted with my supervisor while I waited for my lunch(take-away).

After that, went to KUMON chinese.

Then, I came back home and wait for mom to fetch me to get my hair cut & treatment.

In the saloon, had hair wash, scalp-treatment, hair-treatment, and hair cut.
The hair-stylist is a very busy person. While cutting, talking to other people. Cut cut cut. My hair getting less and less.
When finished, i thought it look OK.
However, when I came back home and look at myself more closely. My hair looked so fluffy. So little hair.
Haiz. I cannot complain much.
After all, I got this package for free.
My mom got lucky draw from Digi and got this hair treatment package that is worthed RM200++. ^^"


[ok..juz ignore my pose. There..see? my hair is fluffy. ToT"]



Before reached home, my mom dropped me at the kopitiam to get my salary.
Luckily, boss was over there.
Yeepee.. RM902.20
After all my hard work, my MONEY is here. TuT"



[I had to use my phone to take this 'coz my scanner spoil edi.]


Then, I came home and mind my own business. xD

That's all folks!!!! =D

No comments: