Friday 2 May 2008

Back & Alive

kia kia~
so long didn't post any post edi.
gomenne.. ^^"

hmm..
I've been sick for 1week now.
My fever just gone 1hour ago.
haiz... feeling so weak.
Need to start to build up my body and have a healthy life.

Anyway, 3days ago got news from NTU.
My application was not successful.
However, I will not give up.
I'm going to fight until the end.
Going to appeal until i get the uni that i aimed for.
Fightoo fight! Fight until the end!
I believe that i will get it.
Imagining that i'm there already.
\^o^/

Lastly,
This past few weeks i've been thinking how to spend my money.
I thought of want to give up getting my lego toy and pay for myself to go to outward bound camp in Lumut for 25days instead.
But i realised that i'm not physically fit enoughh to join.
If i join, i wouldn't be able to fully enjoy myself 'coz my own body will be an obstacle.
So, now i've decided back to get my lego toy.
Or maybe I might get something else that's better.
kekeke.. =D

Still.....
Fighting for my dream!!!!
Fight Fight Fight!
And i believe that i can win!
Believe in myself~

No comments: