Friday 19 June 2009

Bored & Random


Currently bored.....

 

So, I decided to kill some time through blogging.

Oh yeah! 

Currently, I'm aiming for this phone, Nokia 5800.

Hope that I can get it before the summer ends. *pray hard* >u<

  

 

So here are some random stuf that I've found on the internet(pics) and made up.

Enjoy~~~

 

 

When you got pwned/owned.. this is how you might look like:=-


 

Hmmm...

It's holiday...

However, we should always try to revise what we've learnt over the last semester and enjoy the holiday at the same time.


 

If you ask me what kind of super power I would wish for..

The power to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!

How should this power work?

For example..


 

One of my favourite past time is to look at the mirror.

I just can't stop enjoy looking myself at the mirror.

Why??

I'm too awesome!!


 

What are you laughing at??

Narcisism is not a crime kay!


  

I know.. I know..

I still look cute even when I'm angry. xD


 

Yesh.. as cute as this!

I'm cute and awesome!!

@o@


 

Okay..

Fine......

No more joke.

I know my jokes are too cold.

Sorry..

T_T


 

 

That's all for now.

Happy summer!!

 

No comments: