Tuesday 23 June 2009

21st Birthday~


My birthday on Sunday turn out to be quite good. 

I've received many greetings through sms and facebook. Really happy that there are many caring and supportive friends out there. Really appreciate them.

Let me just describe how I celebrated that day..

Woke up, bathed, etc. It was quiet irksome for me to choose my outfit that day. I had to wear a hat to over some bruised features on my face. So, it took me quite long to match and choose the right outfit. Overall, a hat, a blue shirt, a knee lenght pants and boots. Everyone said I looked like some artist. LOL.

The whole day events consisted of just my mom, my sis and me.

First we headed to my grandma's place to fetch my little cousin back.

Then we went to Sunway Piramid to shop. My mom got me a 2-in-1 Romp jacket which looks awesomely cool. My sis got me a white belt. Other than that, the whole day for me was just window shop. Staring at my mom and sis shopping. If you know me well, I'm not girly enough - don't know how to shop. My sis is totally feminine type. Every single cosmetic shop we passed by, she would enter and have a look. =o="

We went to watch movies after our dinner. My mom and sis went to watch Night in the Museum 2 and me went solo for Angels and Demons. My sis happened to watch it at NZ already. So they are watching different movie than mine.

After the movies, they did a few more shopping and we headed back home.

That's how we spent the day.

Anyway, I did enjoy myself the whole day. While I was in public, there were quite a number of people stare at me. Maybe stare at my bruised face or at my nice outfit. =P

Hahaha....

That's all. ^_^

1 comment:

honey said...

happy belated birthday!

glad you had a good time despite of everything you experienced before. :)