Tuesday 7 July 2009

My New Watch!

My New Watch!
This is my second branded watch.
  
My first branded watch was BUM sports(don't know what model), got it when I was Secondary3(about 6/7years ago) with my own money.
  
This new one, I just got it today.
Let me show the specifications first before I present the model.
  
•. Shock resistant. •. LED light. Afterglow. •. World time. 29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on / off. •. 1/100-second stopwatch. Measuring capacity: 59'59 .99''. Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times. •. Countdown timer. Measuring unit: 1 second. Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments). Other: Auto-repeat. •. Daily alarms. 5 independent daily alarms. •. Hourly time signal. •. Edit: Button operation tone on / off, alarm beeper pattern (3 patterns), 12/24-hour format, 00-second animation on / off. •. Full auto-calendar (to year 2099). •. Regular timekeeping. Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)). Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day. •. Accuracy: ± 30 seconds per month. •. Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W X 2. •. Size of case / total weight. 44.9 X 39.5 X 13.5 mm / 35 g.
  
Nice?
I think it is awesome. ^_^
How does it look like?
 
 
*My phone spoiled - cannot take the picture of my watch with me, plus lazy to search for camera to take and load into the pc. So, I'm taking the google's model pics for display.*
  
The model that I got is BG-92L-7BDR, while the displayed pic above is BG-92L-7B.
 
Anyway, the retail price is about RM399.00.
(But the online price I saw was way more expensive)
My mom used her coupons for eCosway to redeem.
So, I got this for free! ^o^
Awesome!
 
It looks great!
Awesomely light(as in weight)!
Cool features!
Small enough to fit my wrist! 
Suitable for sports!
 
Envious ler~~

1 comment:

honey said...

waaa.. I love your watch! I love white sooo much! XD