Friday 31 July 2009

Twain

This post was supposed to be posted earlier. However, I had to wait for sha zhu to upload the pictures and send them to me. So, it ended up 3 weeks later. (This post is to be dated on 9th of July 2008)

So far, I’ve not mentioned when sha zhu and I started back together. It was during last year around mid July that we decided to wait for each other, but we weren’t official for being together again. It was about the beginning of December 2008, when he came and visited me at my uni that it can be counted official, I supposed. 

Anyway, on 9th July, we were on a date and it was our 1st couple-wear day. We went out to sing karaoke together. Then went to Hor’s place, play some sports and dinner with sha zhu and Hor’s family.

Here is a picture of my watch taken with sha zhu’s phone during the karaoke session.

   


  
The below are a few pictures of us wearing our couple shirts on that day. The shirts were bought during my trip in Melaka with my uni friends. In addition, I have to give credit to Hor for helping us taking these pictures.


  

   

Cherishing every moment together~~

No comments: