Friday 14 August 2009

Quest:-

Why am I feeling this way?
Is it that the string is getting longer? Where each ends are getting further apart?
There are so many doubts.
I truly want to hold on  as much as I could.
The longer I hold on to, the more I lost the sense of purpose.
Wondering, whether we are still interweaving on each other's path.
 
Thinking back, the precious moments of the past.
However, past and present and future seemed like the sand and the sea water.
The sand and water are apart of the sea.
When they are mixed and shaked up, a beautiful complex pattern will be formed.
And the dispositions of the sand and water will always be different than before.
However, when things calmed, they both will be back in their own state.
The sand will be resting on the seabed, while the water is still flowing and moving forward.
There's a treshold between the solid and the liquid; or higher and lower density form.
Although the time lines are like heaven and earth, it is up to us to how we handle the flow of the present.
Here, I am questioning myself and my present feelings.
What are these waves of feelings?
So seasonal.
Sometimes bright warm and welcoming, sometimes dark cold and terrifying.
  
Truly, what am I to do with these? I do not know.
I believe that I do not belong to myself, so my feelings do not belong to me either.
I will just let it be.
No matter how hostile these feelings are, I will just let it be.
Always look on the bright side, the beauties of these wonders are brilliant.
Without the bad ones, we can't appreciate the good ones.
--Bad and good are just labels. In truth, their difference are whether they are favourable in our own point of view.--
 
Anyway, I am giving myself a few months time to truly unveil how I feel and what do I really want.
Same goes for the other side as well.
Hope that the other side will take the opportunity understand his desires and dreams too.
Hope that everything will turn out for the best.
And may each end's future will have happiness, peace and freedom whether it is still woven together or not.
 
We are on a quest of our own.
May this quest helps us find the key to our truest self.

No comments: