Wednesday 26 August 2009

In practice of Law of Attraction #1

I am aiming for what I am going to achieve and experience over my university life during year 2. So, here’s a practice for me to attract all the followings in life.

Since I have found a wonderful place in tts4wifi-precinct, may my room-mate (who I don’t know at the moment) is a wonderful person. May we be able to communicate with each other well. We’ll be able to get along very well along our uni life until graduate. If possible, we’ll attain great friendship and be able to live a happy and balanced uni life.

Since I have gotten a car (I am going to name him Plu), May I always be safe and alert on the road. May this car help me repay those that had helped me so much during my year 1. May Plu and me are able to communicate well. May I be discipline and treat Plu well.

Since I am entering year 2, the pressures on studies will increase than last year. May I be able to cope well under pressure. May I be surrounded with supportive friends. And I am thankful that I am able to find quite a number of relax, easy-going, and supportive friends during year 1. May they go through a wonderful uni life as well. May I find more wonderful friends and have a wonderful time together. Well, friends are very important part of my studies life as they are one of the important motivations that make my life more bearable. During my secondary school life and college life, am surrounded with wonderful friends. May I be able to maintain and find more wonderful friends during uni life as well. May those that are not studying the same place as me be able to enjoy a wonderful life and we still keep in touch.

Since our healths are in jeopardy of the H1N1 flu, may I stay healthy and strong. May I be able to take care of myself well. May I discipline myself to exercise and eat well. May all my friends stay healthy and be strong. My all of the uni-mates be healthy and strong. May everyone be healthy, happy, peaceful and well.

Since I will be away from my parents, may my mom and my father get along well. May they be healthy, strong, and live well. May my sis at New Zealand be healthy, strong and happy too. May my grandma, aunties, uncles and cousins have a great life too.

Since I have so many things in mind that I wish them to come true, may I be grateful for what I have at the moment. Gratitude-in-practice:-


I am grateful that I have this blog to help me practice the law of attraction.
I am grateful that I have a place to sleep.
I am grateful that I have a home to stay.
I am grateful that I have a family. (It may not be perfect, but I am grateful.)
I am grateful that I am surrounded by wonderful friends.
I am grateful that I’ve met wonderful soul-mates that came and went into my life. (My definition of soul-mate is not the married-couples type.)
I am grateful that I am able to find quite a number of precious friends.
I am grateful that these friends made a difference in my world.
I am grateful that I made a difference in this world.
I am grateful that I have a functional body to walk a normal daily life.
I am grateful that I have dreams and am pursuing them.
I am grateful that I am in practice of being happy.
I am grateful that I am single and on a journey to find who I really am.
I am grateful that I love myself.
I am grateful that I am on a journey to be a better person.
I am grateful that I am doing my best to be more loving and forgiving.
I am grateful that I am being loved by so many people.
I am grateful that I am spiritually strong and stable. (Though I am not strong in religion)
I am grateful that I am able to realise that I have so many good things in life.
I am grateful that I am able to achieve the dreams that I had achieved.
I am grateful that I have a simple, happy and peaceful life.
I am grateful that the dreams and goals that I am aiming for will be achieved someday.

I am grateful!




No comments: